Edufest 2010 followed the theme ‘Youngistan Ki Udaan’. The idea was to emphasize the fact that every child is special and unique in their own way.
The children were helped to recognize the genius within them and identify themselves into various ‘Genius Groups’. The children identified themselves according to their strengths and then proceeded to learn more about ‘Hum Sab Genius Hai’, ‘Lakshya’ (Goal Setting) and ‘Hum Honge Kamiyab’ (We will be successful).
They also took part in a host of other activities which helped to enrich their experience over the 2 day event. The fest witnessed a turnout of over 200 girls from children’s homes across Maharashtra and Gujarat as well.
The Schedule for Edufest 2010 was:-
- Inaugural Ceremony (Chief Guest Dr.Mrs.Sangeeta Shankar, Eminent Violinist, Educationalist & Guest Of Honour Rev.Sr.Seema)
- Hum Sab Genius Hain
- Hum Honge Kamyaab (Team A)
- Lakshya (Team B)
- Interactive Session with the Young Achievers
- Interaction with the Faculty & Udaan team.
- Fitness Mantra
- Hum Honge Kamyaab (Team B)
- Lakshya (Team A)
- Painting Session (Behtar Duniya Ke liye Sujhaav)
- Interactive Session with Adult Achievers.
- Closing Ceremony by the Inaguration of Waste water Recycling Plant ( Chief Guest Dr.Mrs.G.Subbalakshmi, Research Director, Nirmala Niketan College Of Home Sciences)