A new project started by Udaan Welfare Foundation is donating 400 kg of Rice to different NGO’s serving food to various beneficiaries including Children, Women & Senior Citizens.
We have shared 750 kg of rice with different NGO’s since January 2014 :-
- Mukta Jivan, Vehloli (Immuno-compromised Children)
- Dharama Bharti Mission, Govandi (Underprivileged Children & Women)
- Anugrah Children’s Home, Ambernath (Underprivileged, orphan children)
- Vidhya Adhaar Pratisthan, Virar (Underprivileged children)
- Environmental Medical Association, Pathraj Village, Karjat (Underprivileged children, women, Senior Citizens)
We intend making this effort on a monthly basis and share the grains with different NGO’s as our donor database continues to grow.